The online edition of the King® Guide to Parenteral Admixtures® provides the most complete and up-to-date full text IV compatibility and stability monographs available and is the only IV compatibility reference available that has been updated quarterly since 1971.
Complete full text monographs report compatibility and stability for over 600 intravenous drugs. Each monograph reports the routes, dosages, temperatures, and containers used to determine compatibility and stability from fully referenced peer-reviewed primary sources.
- Exceeds TCJ Requirements
- NABP Endorsed
- Over 600 IV drugs with at-a-glance view of compatibility in 12 fluids
- Over 3,300 Primary Source References
- Includes routes, dosages, temperatures, and containers used to determine compatibility and stability.
- Y-Site, Syringe, and other sets/container specific information.
- Extensive TPN/TNA data.
- Special Sections on Stability and Storage
- Boxed Warning and Hazardous Drugs List and Identification
- Proprietary and Generic Drug Names Included